Awards are given annually and are announced at the Chancellor’s Honors Banquet in the spring. The deadline for 2021 nominations is Thursday, February 10, 2022.
Contact us at the bottom of the page with any questions.
- Student Leadership: Awarded to an undergraduate or graduate student who has made outstanding contributions in educational, social, and/or political activism for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people at the university.
- Advocate: Awarded to faculty or staff who demonstrate leadership, integrity, and outstanding contributions to advancing lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender issues on campus.
2020 Award Recipients
2019 Award Recipients
2018 Award Recipients
2017 Award Recipients
2016 Award Recipients
- LGBT Advocate Award–Leticia Flores and Jennifer Jabson
- LGBT Student Leadership Award–Jennifer Dobbins
2015 Award Recipients
2014 Award Recipients
2013 Award Recipients
2012 Award Recipients
2011 Award Recipients
- LGBT Advocate Award—Jenny Moshak
- LGBT Student Leadership Award—Andrew Morse
- Torchbearer Award—Elliott DeVore
2010 Award Recipient
- LGBT Advocate Award—Kristi Nelms
2009 Award Recipients
2008 Award Recipients
- LGBT Ally Research Award—Dr. Bharat Mehra
- LGBT Student Leadership Award—Mitchell Ronningen
- LGBT Advocate Award—Donna Braquet