Awards are given annually and are announced at the Chancellor’s Honors Banquet in the spring.
Please use the forms below. Prepare your nominee’s contact information and a statement as to how your nominee meets the award criteria.
Contact us with any questions.Nominations are due February 17, 2017.
- Student Leadership: Awarded to a student who has made outstanding contributions in educational, social, and/or political activism for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people at the university.
- Advocate: Awarded to faculty or staff who demonstrate leadership, integrity, and outstanding contributions to advancing lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender issues on campus.
2016 Award Recipients
- LGBT Advocate Award–Leticia Flores and Jennifer Jabson
- LGBT Student Leadership Award–Jennifer Dobbins
2015 Award Recipients
2014 Award Recipients
2013 Award Recipients
2012 Award Recipients
2011 Award Recipients
- LGBT Advocate Award—Jenny Moshak
- LGBT Student Leadership Award—Andrew Morse
- Torchbearer Award—Elliott DeVore
2010 Award Recipient
- LGBT Advocate Award—Kristi Nelms
2009 Award Recipients
2008 Award Recipients
- LGBT Ally Research Award—Dr. Bharat Mehra
- LGBT Student Leadership Award—Mitchell Ronningen
- LGBT Advocate Award—Donna Braquet